2021 Ford Bronco Interior
The new Ford Bronco is just as capable on Bloomington-area streets as it is tackling off-road trails outside of Normal. In addition to this Ford SUV’s impressive performance specs, robust towing capacity, the Ford Bronco interior ensures that you will be comfortable, connected, and safe wherever you drive. Learn more about the Ford Bronco interior features and dimensions, and then stop by Sam Leman Ford to get behind the wheel of this exciting new SUV today!
Ford Bronco Cargo Space & Dimensions
The Ford Bronco cargo space and interior dimensions provide plenty of room for everyone to ride in comfort and bring along all the gear needed for your next adventure near Decatur. The Bronco cargo dimensions are as follows.
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (2-Door/4-Door): 52.3 cubic feet/77.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (2-Door/4-door): 22.4 cubic feet/35.6 cubic feet
Looking at the Ford Bronco interior dimensions, you’ll find that you and your passengers will enjoy lots of room to stretch out.
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
Along with its roomy cabin, you’ll also have access to a variety of exclusive Bronco interior features that add convenience and versatility when you’re out and about in the Champaign area. Bronco interior feature highlights include:
- Bronco Cockpit: The instrument panel takes its cue from the first-gen Bronco, with gauges and controls that are clearly visible and easy to use.
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco two-door model can set up to four, while the four-door option offers seating for up to five. You will also benefit from the 60/40 split-fold second-row seats, which allow you to reconfigure the Bronco interior to suit your needs. Upgrade options include leather-trimmed, durable cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl upholstery.
- Easy-Clean Interior: Available rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make the Bronco interior easy to clean.
- Open-Air Excitement: The available Ford Bronco hardtop system comes with multiple panels that you easily pop in or out to create a customized open-air experience.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: Enhance your off-road adventures with this optional package, which provides convenient switches to engage up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Step Inside the 2021 Ford Bronco Today at Sam Leman Ford!
Ready to explore the interior of the 2021 Ford Bronco? Contact Sam Leman Ford to schedule a test drive. We’re certain that you will be impressed by all that this exciting new Ford SUV has to offer. Remember to check out our new vehicle specials to get the best Ford Bronco price available today!
More from Sam Leman Ford
The 2021 Ford F-150 is offered in seven unique trim levels with three cab styles and three bed sizes to choose from. You’ll also have the choice between six different engines, each of which is capable of delivering all of the performance and hauling power you’ll need. What is the towing capacity of a…
If you’re shopping for a compact SUV that can deliver big on performance, you’ll want to take a look at the new Ford Escape. The 2021 Ford Escape lineup offers a choice between four powerful and efficient engines, including a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid. Whether you opt for the standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or…
The Ford truck lineup has earned a well-deserved reputation for producing reliable vehicles that deliver the power and robust capabilities needed to meet the demands of your Normal-area job site. The midsize Ford Ranger is a good example of all that a Ford truck brings to the table. Whether you choose the Ford Ranger…