The Advantages of Leasing a New Ford in Bloomington
New Ford vehicles provide a wide range of benefits including advanced technology, state-of-the-art performance, and exceptional styling. With so much to love, it’s easy to see why so many Normal shoppers opt for them. When the time comes, and you’re ready to take home a new Ford, you’ll often have the chance to decide between financing or leasing.
Pros & Cons of Leasing a Vehicle
Even though several car buyers from Decatur will apply for financing to get a new Ford, we’re here to go over why leasing is a smart choice. That’s not to say that financing is the wrong decision, but leasing certainly comes with some benefits. Truthfully, the right choice just depends on your exact Champaign lifestyle and what you’re looking for from your new vehicle.
But, what are the advantages of leasing a car? Find out below. We’re going to touch on the pros and cons of leasing a vehicle so that you have an easier time deciding on leasing vs. financing:
What Are the Advantages of Leasing a Car?
- Don’t Pay Full Price: When you lease a vehicle, you’re essentially only paying for it over the course of your lease contract. That means you’re only making payments for two or three years versus paying for the price of the vehicle.
- Lower Monthly Payment: In most cases, the monthly car payment for a leased vehicle is typically lower than a comparable monthly car payment on a financed ride.
- Easy Lease-End Options: When your lease term is up, you’ll have simple lease-end options to choose from. You can outright return your lease, upgrade to a new lease, or purchase your leased vehicle.
- New Ride Every Few Years: If you want to regularly enjoy the most modern and technologically-advanced Ford, a leased vehicle is your best bet as it’s easy to upgrade to a new Ford model every few years.
What Are the Disadvantages of Leasing a Car?
- Mileage Limits: Many lease contracts may provide mileage limitations that you must adhere to when you return your leased vehicle.
- Customization: If you want to customize your vehicle, some lease agreements won’t allow this as the vehicle needs to be in its original condition when returned.
Lease a New Ford Today at Sam Leman Ford!
There are clearly more positives than negatives to leasing a new Ford. However, as we mentioned, leasing is not for everyone, just as financing isn’t for everyone. We suggest you give our finance team in Bloomington a visit if you’re not sure where to begin. Otherwise, you can get in touch with our experts if you’re ready to lease a Ford today! Our team will be more than happy to help you with all of the details that come with leasing a new Ford.